8.19.2010

Favini Fiesta

Last night, I had my entire family over for Tuesday Night Supper Club (TNSC). I hadn't had the whole family over yet, so this was a big deal! TNSC is a weekly tradition at my parents' house. My mom watches her grandkids on Tuesdays, so with parents picking up kids and others who need a free laundering service, it's a nice excuse for all of us to hang out once a week. However, my parents live in a house. A child-proof house. With a kitchen table that fits all of us. And a backyard and basement for the five kids to run around and play. And air conditioners that work. Eric and I live in a one bedroom apartment. With a small kitchen table. No place for children to run. And an average temperature of 86 degrees!

But you know us.... we made due and had an awesome time! It was so great to have my whole family over our place. It was very natural and a lot of fun! 
Lauren took the themed party to the next level!
I made delicious chimichangas! They came out great if I do say so myself!







3 comments:

One Picky Family said...

Who's the nerd with hat, rolled up pants, and pulled up socks??

Leslie said...

Love the hats! Sounds like lots of fun. Does each Tuesday have a theme? I'm enjoying keeping up to date with the Favinis. Great blogging, Donna.Nice pictures, too. (I'm guessing those may be Eric's contribution?)

Donna said...

Actually most of the pictures from that night were mine with my camera. Eric did get some great ones of the kids on the playground with his camera though.