9.04.2010

Quick Update

The first week of school was exhausting but went great! The advantage of only have seven children is that I get to know each one individually and on a personal level. I've already picked up on their personalities.  I've learned that one is very chatty, one is very quiet, one is a perfectionist and inquisitive, one has an active imagination and one is a diva. One is extremely well-mannered and one is habitually late! It is going to be a fun year!

Here is a cute story from my second day: We were in the sanctuary watching a movie with the whole school. The student sitting next to me keeps looking around. Then he turns to me, and says, "If we are in God's house, then how come I can't see Him?" Out the mouths of babes.

Eric had a busy and productive week in the parachute business! He may have found a fabric that could work. It passed all the tests! Now he has to present this information to the army people and then start testing a larger sample.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love that God made us all so different. Great year of growth for students and teacher! I'll keep praying for you to have grace and wisdom as you lead these young tender hearts. And...Yeah for Eric! I am very excited for both of you and where you are in your 'careers'. I am sure one proud mama ! ! ! I am so thankful to God for all He is doing in your lives. Love you both SO much!